The FSI 3014 4-Wide Snack Vending machine is a very sturdy, fully programmable, maintenance free, vending machine built to last the test of time and vandalism, while maximizing profits for your vending business. It is user-friendly and looks sharp too. It features an assortment of different coil sizes which allows for a huge variety of vendable items including chips, candy bars, gum, pastries, and much more.
The coin unit will accept and dispense nickels, dimes, and quarters. The dollar bill validator will accept $1 bills. This machine is made by an American company called FSI which is based in Des Moines, Iowa. Their name has now changed to USI and they still service these same basic machines and provide parts and technical support as well. The FSI combo vending machine is a very well-built vending machine and most vending operators and technicians are familiar with it since they have been around for a long time. Included with the purchase are the owner’s manuals, extra pricing stickers, and one set of keys.
This snack vending machine is classified as “Refurbished” and is in good condition. There may be some very minor scuff marks, dings in the sheet metal, scratches or other blemishes. We have painted the front and sides of the machines with a new coat of semi-gloss black paint, and cleaned it inside and out. We have tested everything including the coin unit, dollar bill validator, each of the motors, latch doors, keypad, and LED display, and found everything to be in perfect operating condition.
- Large variety of snack selections
- Pull out snack trays for easy loading
- Fresh coat of black paint
- Fully programmable
|Dollar Bill Validator||
|Total Snack capacity||
30 different selections, over 450 total snacks
|Owner's Manual Included||
|Flat Rate Shipping||
Continental US only
- 14 Day Return Policy!
- Lifetime of Free Technical Support!
- Three month warranty on all our pre-owned machines!
- All purchases are shipped within 1-2 business days!
- Buy multiple machines and get a Bulk Rate Discount!
- We promise to meet or beat our competitor’s prices! Call us for details.
- Due to the volatile shipping prices we've been receiving lately we can no longer offer flat rate shipping for curbside freight or white glove. You will be invoiced with the most accurate shipping costs when your machine is finished and ready to ship. Curbside freight can vary from $450-$600 depending on final destination, currently.
- If you would like a set shipping invoice at the time of ordering, please call our office at 855-200-8363 and we can issue an invoice.
- Our full size vending machines are shipped on a pallet with one of our premier freight companies right to your doorstep.
- Inside delivery or "white glove" service is not included but could be provided for an extra fee if needed.
- Contact a sales associate for more details if interested in these extra services or if you would like a more accurate estimate on your final shipping costs.
- Once your order has been placed, it will typically be shipped out within 1-2 business days, and be delivered approximately a week later.
- We provide insurance on every shipment so you are covered every step of the way.