This Dixie-Narco DNCB 368 Soda Vending Machine is made by one of the best vending companies in the industry. Since they are so well known, all major vending repair companies understand these machines and parts are readily available. This machine can vend up to 368 total drinks. It is set up for vending 12 oz cans but could also be set to vend 16 oz bottles. It will accept coins as well as $1 bills. This soda pop machine is a multi-price machine which means all 8 selections can be priced differently if needed. They can be changed collectively in 5 cent increments.
This soda vending machine is refurbished. We have performed a thorough inspection on this machine, testing each of the selection motors, the dollar bill validator, coin unit, and compressor, along with other mechanical items. Everything is in perfect working condition. We have also cleaned it inside and out, but since it is a used machine, it will have minor scratches and few minor dings on it, but overall it is in great shape and should last many years to come. Two keys, as well as the owner’s manual, will be included with the machine purchase. The individual product vending labels are not included.
- Made of heavy-duty, durable products
- Vends cans or bottles
- Parts are readily available
- Fully programmable
- Contains built-in dollar bill validator
28" including the door
approx. 700 lbs
|Dollar Bill Validator||
8 different selections
|Total drink capacity||
Up to 368 total drinks
115 Volts, 10 amps, 60 Hz
|Owner's Manual Included||
|Flat Rate Shipping||
Continental US only
- 14 Day Return Policy!
- Lifetime of Free Technical Support!
- 3 month warranty on all our used machines!
- All purchases are shipped within 1-2 business days!
- Buy multiple machines and get a Bulk Rate Discount!
- We promise to meet or beat our competitor’s prices! Call us for details.
- Due to the volatile shipping prices we've been receiving lately we can no longer offer flat rate shipping for curbside freight or white glove. You will be invoiced with the most accurate shipping costs when your machine is finished and ready to ship. Curbside freight can vary from $500-$1500 depending on final destination, currently.
- If you would like a set shipping invoice at the time of ordering, please call our office at 855-200-8363 and we can issue an invoice.
- Our full size vending machines are shipped on a pallet with one of our premier freight companies right to your doorstep.
- Inside delivery or "white glove" service is not included but could be provided for an extra fee if needed.
- Contact a sales associate for more details if interested in these extra services or if you would like a more accurate estimate on your final shipping costs.
- Once your order has been placed, it will typically be shipped out within 1-2 business days, and be delivered approximately a week later.
- We provide insurance on every shipment so you are covered every step of the way.