VE-1050 Vending Security System
The VE-1050 MAXIMUM Vending Security System, featuring the IIDAS® 1050 controller, uses a precision designed impact/abuse sensor. The patented impact/abuse sensor may be adjusted to detect varying levels of shaking, rocking or abuse. An integrated circuit is provided which will activate audible, visible or silent alarms, as well as interface with still frame and closed circuit cameras, or other peripheral devices.
Includes a variable impact/abuse sensor, automatic reset (after 30 seconds), door trigger input, tubular switch lock and key for arming and disarming, wide voltage range (5 to 15 VDC), low current drain (.01 UA @ 12VDC), and an optional relay output, plus an entrance delay (5 seconds) and an automatic exit delay (2 seconds) with an audible "chirp" to facilitate arming of the system after service or maintenance is completed and the protected access door is closed. This eliminates the need for a switch lock to arm and disarm the security system.
Each controller also contains an external trigger input with the capacity to monitor coin compartment or service doors, and will sound an alarm if an unauthorized intruder opens any access door.
Click the Icon to watch an instructional video on how the Vending Security System works!!
- IIDAS® 1050 controller
- 12 VDC battery pack & harness
- 130 db piezo siren
- Magnetic contact door switch
- Reset switch to disarm the security system
- L- bracket, spacers, adhesive tape, quick splices, wire nuts, cable ties
- Warning Label and Instructions
Custom modifications of IIDAS® controllers and security systems are available. These include:
- varying the duration of the alarm output,
- changing the sensitivity of the impact/abuse sensor;
- adding a relay output,
- utilization of alternate power sources, and
- substitution of alarm system components.
- Lifetime of Free Technical Support!
- 30 Day warranty on all new merchandise sold!
- Buy multiple machines/parts and get a Bulk Rate Discount!
- We promise to meet or beat our competitor's prices! Call us for details.
For our Alarm Systems, we provide flat rate shipping to anywhere in the Continental United States via FedEx. Once your order has been placed, it will typically be shipped out within 3-4 business days, and be delivered approximately a week later. We will send you an email with tracking information so please provide a valid email address upon checkout.