The DVS Duravend 54BE (54-Beverage Elevator) Drink Vending Machine can hold 54 different drink selections. What makes this machine really shine is the intelligent elevator which safely lowers even glass bottles to the product door. If you have carbonated drinks that you don’t want to explode when you customer opens it, then this is the machine for you, as every drink is brought down gently with the simple elevator technology.
The drink selections can be small 8 oz size cans up to 20 oz size bottles. Best of all, it doesn’t require special shims and dividers to configure the different beverage sizes. If you need it to vend a few snacks, we can change the configuration to allow snacks like candy bars and chips also. The machine has tip-down, adjustable shelves for easy loading.
In addition to the state of the art elevator, The Duravend 54BE drink vending machine features a double-pane glass, LED strip lighting, vandal proofing, and a pull-out removal refrigeration deck. It is FCC Compliant and easy to operate, program, and maintain. It even includes the guaranteed vend sensor (laser) which ensures every vend is a success.
You may choose to buy the machine with the standard vinyl wrap, or without the wrap the machine would be white with gray trim as shown in the pictures above. For a small additional fee we can customize the wrap with your logo and branding on it if desired as well. Feel free to call us to learn more about this upgrade.
The machine contains a stackable, ICT dollar bill validator which accepts $1 & $5 bills. The Conlux MCM5 coin unit accepts nickels, dimes, quarters, and even dollar coins. A cashless card reader can also be added as an option which would provide a cashless vending experience and the possibility of doubling your sales. The credit card reader will allow for mobile payments as well as traditional payment with the swipe or the chip. With the cashless payment system, you can receive remote, real-time inventory tracking and monitoring of all your products so you can pre-kit your machine quickly.
This vending machine will include free training (in-person or via video chat), a one year warranty on all the parts, lifetime of technical support and assistance, two keys, as well as the owner’s manual.
1. The optional Eport credit card reader will accept all major credit cards and uses the credit card’s chip or the swipe. You can also send payments using Apple I-Pay or Google Wallet. It will also allow you to log into your machine remotely from your home or office computer and obtain real-time, detailed sales reports on each product that has been sold. No wires are needed as it’s totally wireless.
2. We offer multiple different wraps which can be added to all three sides of the Duravend Drink Vending machine which would really help the machine stand out, and creates a more personalized vending machine. When checking out, you must choose which wrap you want. If you have questions feel free to call us before ordering.
- Optional Graphic Wraps on all 3 sides
- Optional Credit Card Reader
- Elevator Delivery System
- Remote monitoring / tracking of inventory & sales
- Guaranteed delivery system
- Vandal proof flap doors
- Double pane glass
- Pull out and tip down shelves for easily loading
- Removal cooling deck
- Vends a huge variety of drinks
- Buy one Get one free options
- Time out features
|Dimensions||44 × 47 × 79 in|
|Credit Card Reader||
Card Reader Excluded, Card Reader Included
No Wrap, Bubbles Drinks Wrap, Frosty Drinks Wrap, Waterfall Girl Wrap
|Bottled or Canned Drinks||
54 Drink Selections
|Total drink capacity||
|Owner's Manual Included||
- Lifetime of Free Technical Support!
- 1 year warranty on all our new machines!
- Buy multiple machines and get a Bulk Rate Discount!
- We promise to meet or beat our competitor’s prices! Call us for details.
- Due to the volatile shipping prices we've been receiving lately we can no longer offer flat rate shipping for curbside freight or white glove. You will be invoiced with the most accurate shipping costs when your machine is finished and ready to ship. Curbside freight can vary from $450-$600 depending on final destination, currently.
- If you would like a set shipping invoice at the time of ordering, please call our office at 855-200-8363 and we can issue an invoice.
- Our full size vending machines are shipped on a pallet with one of our premier freight companies right to your doorstep.
- Inside delivery or "white glove" service is not included but could be provided for an extra fee if needed.
- Contact a sales associate for more details if interested in these extra services or if you would like a more accurate estimate on your final shipping costs.
- Once your order has been placed, it will typically be shipped out within 1-2 business days, and be delivered approximately a week later.
- We provide insurance on every shipment so you are covered every step of the way.