The DVS Duravend 60B Drink Vending Machine is a 5 wide, stylish, drink vending machine which features 60 different drink selections. It packs the most product into one drink / soda vending machine. Unlike most drink / soda vending machines on the market which offer 40 different drinks, this machine will hold 60 drinks and 300 total. Choose from different vending wraps which suit your needs best as shown in the images. Ask about having your own custom graphic installed on the machine as well. Add style to the machine with your own unique graphics.
The drink selections can be small 8 oz size cans up to 20 oz size bottles. Best of all, it doesn’t require special shims and dividers to configure the different beverage sizes. If you need it to vend a few snacks, we can change the configuration to allow snacks like candy bars and chips also. The machine has tip down, adjustable shelves for easy loading.
Additionally, the Duravend 60B Drink vending machine features a double-pane glass, LED strip lighting, vandal proofing, and a pull out removal refrigeration deck. It is FCC Compliant and easy to operate, program, and maintain. It even includes the guaranteed vend sensor (laser) which ensures every vend a success. Additionally this drink machine allows you to receive remote, real-time inventory tracking and monitoring of all your products so you can pre-kit your machine quickly.
The machine contains a stackable, ICT dollar bill validator which accepts $1 & $5 bills. The Conlux MCM5 coin unit accepts nickels, dimes, quarters, and even dollar coins. A credit / debit card reader can also be added for a small additional fee which would provide a cashless vending experience and the possibility of doubling your sales. The credit card reader will allow for mobile payments as well as traditional payment with the swipe or the chip.
This beverage vending machine will include free training (in-person or via video chat), a one year warranty on all the parts, lifetime of technical support and assistance, two keys, as well as the owner’s manual.
1. The optional Eport credit card reader will accept all major credit cards and uses the credit card’s chip or the swipe. You can also send payments using Apple I-Pay or Google Wallet. It will also allow you to log into your machine remotely from your home or office computer and obtain real-time, detailed sales reports on each product that has been sold. No wires are needed as it’s totally wireless.
2. We offer multiple different wraps which can be added to all three sides of the Duravend Drink Vending machine which would really help the machine stand out, and creates a more personalized vending machine. When checking out, you must choose which wrap you want. If you have questions feel free to call us before ordering.
- Optional Graphic Wraps on all 3 sides
- Optional Credit Card Reader
- Remote monitoring / tracking of inventory & sales
- Guaranteed delivery system
- Vandal proof flap doors
- Double pane glass
- Pull out and tip down shelves for easily loading
- Removal cooling deck
- Vends a huge variety of drinks
|Credit Card Reader||
Card Reader Excluded, Card Reader Included
No Wrap, Waterfall-Girl Wrap, Cold Drinks Wrap
|Bottled or Canned Drinks||
60 different selections
|Total drink capacity||
300 total drinks
|Owner's Manual Included||
- Lifetime of Free Technical Support!
- 1 year warranty on all our new machines!
- Buy multiple machines and get a Bulk Rate Discount!
- We promise to meet or beat our competitor’s prices! Call us for details.
- Due to the volatile shipping prices we've been receiving lately we can no longer offer flat rate shipping for curbside freight or white glove. You will be invoiced with the most accurate shipping costs when your machine is finished and ready to ship. Curbside freight can vary from $500-$1500 depending on final destination, currently.
- If you would like a set shipping invoice at the time of ordering, please call our office at 855-200-8363 and we can issue an invoice.
- Our full size vending machines are shipped on a pallet with one of our premier freight companies right to your doorstep.
- Inside delivery or "white glove" service is not included but could be provided for an extra fee if needed.
- Contact a sales associate for more details if interested in these extra services or if you would like a more accurate estimate on your final shipping costs.
- Once your order has been placed, it will typically be shipped out within 1-2 business days, and be delivered approximately a week later.
- We provide insurance on every shipment so you are covered every step of the way.